Only Online booking for Ranthambore National Park Jungle Safari, offline booking off

online safari booking ranthambore

On December 21, the on-the-spot booking for tourists in Ranthambore National Park has been closed by the Forest Department of Rajasthan. Officials on Thursday announced that visitors will have to book Online Tiger Safari tickets for Ranthambore National Park.

Tourists visiting the Ranthambore National Park will now have to book Safari tickets online now. Only online booking will be accepted for Jungle Safari in Ranthambore National Park, which is located in Sawai Madhopur district of Rajasthan. The Forest Department has discontinued offline current booking on-the-spot at window for jungle safari in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve.

Current and Tatkal Booking of Ranthambore Tiger Reserve (RTR) Safari of Morning Shift of 21st December 2018 was the last trip to be issued from the booking counter. From 21st December 2018, current and tatkal booking of Ranthambore Jungle Safari will be booked online for afternoon shift on the same day of safari and for next day morning safari Shift. The same scenario will be continuing for further current and tatkal safari bookings. The tickets of current and tatkal safari booking of Ranthambore Tiger Reserve can be book online from any location. But all tourists must report at the booking counter of Ranthambore Tiger Reserve to get safari boarding passes with vehicle and guide details.

According to forest officials of Ranthambore Tiger Reserve, the process of making Ranthambore Jungle Safari booking complete online for the last few months was going on. Due to some technical issues, it was delayed in implementing it. But now this process has been completed and visitors will have to book online tickets for jungle safari before traveling to Ranthambore National Park. From December 21, offline tickets on the Ranthambore booking counter are completely closed.

Forest Department has fixed the number of vehicles for advance, current and Tatkal safari. Only 75 percent advance online safari tickets are booked by the Forest Department, while the remaining 25 percent of Safari tickets will be booked online under the current and tatkal booking. Online booking for the current and Tatkal safari will open at 10 a.m. every day, in which tourists can book the same day Afternoon safari and next day morning safari. For morning safari timing, Ranthambore online safari booking can be done by 6:30 am and for afternoon shift, online jungle safari tickets can be booked by 3 o’clock.

The Forest Department has decided to make the Ranthambore booking process fully online for tourist facilities and transparency. Forest officials said that many visitors complained about long queues on the ticket window, so the department has made this process online.

Please follow and like us:
0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *